This may vary depending upon the type of printer but most of the printer from HP can be setup following this methods:
Step 1: How to remove the HP printer from the box:
- Safely remove the HP printer from the box.
- Safe removal means to remove all the tape and packaging material from the outside of the HP printer.
- Make sure that you remove the sticker on the HP printer control panel.
- Grasp the handle from the side of the HP printer and raise the cartridge access door until it gets locked into place. Now remove all the packaging material from inside of the HP printer.
- Once all the packaging material is removed close the ink cartridge access door.
- Next is to open the input tray door of the HP printer. Gently pull it towards yourself and extend the paper tray and remove the packaging tape.
Now push the input tray forward until it clicks into the place to close the input tray door.
Next step would be included in the upcoming post linked here…